Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40980 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,708 (9,048 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)