Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 884 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40286 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,517 (11,211 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (30 minutes ago)