Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41440 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,379 (10,568 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)