Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40962 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,675 (11,414 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)