Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,296 (7,551,314 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)