Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00217 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,762 (8,183,455 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)