Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 10% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,494 (7,592,395 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)