Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,588 (3,599,432 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,600 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)