Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,373 (8,042,355 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)