Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01933 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,725 (554,729 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)