Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01993 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,966 (600,262 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)