Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02138 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,309 (295,129 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)