Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02071 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,018 (242,351 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)