Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02061 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,492 (557,604 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)