Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02009 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,229 (558,856 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)