Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,781 (€2,977) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)