Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,160 (€5,017) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)