Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39046 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,437 (R$ 16,486) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)