Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04844 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,123 (43,829₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)