Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 972 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10838 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,381 (R 40,423) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)