Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,942 (₨ 239,445) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)