Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01228 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,597 (₨ 292,810) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)