Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01231 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,251 (₨ 264,104) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)