Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$15,409 (7,112,727 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)