Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00218 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,032 (7,353,575 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)