Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,538 (7,660,259 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)