Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,417 (7,365,879 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)