Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,095 (3,397,441 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)