Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,473 (3,708,028 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)