Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 18% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,619 (2,762,476 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,600 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (30 minutes ago)