Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,769 (€2,540) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)