Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 AUD / GBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,801 (£3,446) in Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)