Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.727 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,414 (8,828 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)