Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 991 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,265 (4,093 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)