Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36781 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,930 (13,403 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)