Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06151 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,411 (Mex$ 87,972) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)