Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 704 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)