Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.529 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,913 (€3,868) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)