Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 928 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38198 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,929 (R$ 10,286) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)