Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05245 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,388 (121,781 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)