Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05292 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,381 (120,569 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)