Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10685 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,392 (R 41,099) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)