Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,809 (26,280,521 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)