Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,780 (11,967,662 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)