Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03795 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,907 (155,673 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)