Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04136 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,672 (137,120 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)