Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03741 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,676 (285,377 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)