Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10898 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,378 (R 40,175) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)