Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36140 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,338 (R$ 12,003) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)