Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39530 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,958 (R$ 12,542) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (32 minutes ago)