Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,824 (1,141,189 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)