Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00397 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,333 (587,022 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)