Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39194 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,335 (R$ 8,509) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)