Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42048 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,423 (R$ 17,654) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)