Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32447 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,617 (RM11,148) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)