Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 964 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30100 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,511 (RM24,955) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)