Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,191 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01116 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,051 (₨273,357) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)