Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 837 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,235 (€3,528) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)