Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,446 (€7,608) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)