Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,783 (€7,632) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)