Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,612 (€3,726) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)