Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.529 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,320 (€3,480) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)