Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.500 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,532 (€4,355) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)