Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 996 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,832 (COL$6,710,204) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)