Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,475 (COL$7,550,222) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)