Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 860 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,927 (COL$13,091,707) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)