Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 883 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,947 (COL$13,147,804) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)