Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40141 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,069 (R$ 10,138) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,591 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)