Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39875 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,935 (R$ 9,868) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)