Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42279 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,638 (R$ 20,431) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)