Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,208 (656,695 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)