Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 726 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,130 (641,346 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)