Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00484 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,337 (688,856 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)