Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04625 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,198 ($U242,092) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (41 minutes ago)