Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04653 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,164 ($U261,407) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)