Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04679 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,327 ($U113,862) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)