Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04687 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,958 ($U255,153) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (39 minutes ago)