Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04634 AUD / UYU
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,714 ($U252,770) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)