Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,016 (1,060,539 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (32 minutes ago)