Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,072 (1,069,639 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)