Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03749 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,421 (91,266 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)