Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 966 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03735 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,223 (193,386 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)