Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 928 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,991 (€3,120) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (25 minutes ago)