Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01964 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,861 (₨145,707) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)