Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,443 (COL$13,848,032) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)