Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,912 (COL$6,695,230) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)