Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05630 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,927 (51,993 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)