Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06316 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,795 (60,076 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)