Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17296 AUD / SRD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,910 (16,826 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 202,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)