Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17070 AUD / SRD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,218 (18,850 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)