Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01936 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,133 (₨213,518) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (39 minutes ago)