Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01965 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,154 (₨262,327) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)