Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,349 (€6,433) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)