Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 930 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.575 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,160 (€2,642) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)