Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,305 (€6,862) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)