Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 989 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.256 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,324 ($7,423) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)