Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 AUD / SYP *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,509 (2,189,933 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)