Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,410 (€3,960) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)