Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 919 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,505 (€3,720) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)