Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.395 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,138 ($5,833) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,900 in Adelaide.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)