Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 948 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,207 ($6,637) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,800 in Adelaide.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)