Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,605 ($7,896) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (39 minutes ago)